This Friday, February 13, the Department of Water Supply will be replacing a 16-inch valve at the intersection of Kea Street and Papa Avenue in Kahului. Water service will be off in the following areas from 8 p.m. Friday evening, February 13, to 5 a.m. Saturday morning, February 14:
- Kea Street, between Maui Lani/Palama Drive and Kaiemi Street, including Pue Place and Ohu Place
- Hone Street
- Kunu Place
- Papa Avenue, between Maalo Street up to and including Kunihi Lane and Koiula Lane (Kahului Parkside)
- Holua Drive, between Naholo Circle and Papa Avenue
- Naholo Circle, between Ikai Street and Holua Drive
- Pala Circle, including Hue Place
- Hilu Place
- Mahalani Street, including the Maui Police Department, Kaiser Wailuku Clinic, the State Historic Preservation Office, Maui Mental Health Center and parts of the Cameron Center
Traffic will be closed on Kea Street, between Holua Drive and Papa Avenue. Residents and businesses in the other areas of Kahului are asked to conserve water by avoiding any unnecessary water use from 8:00 p.m. on Friday to 5:00 a.m. on Saturday.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause. Please call the 24-hour service line at 270-7633 if a water-related problem occurs or if there are any questions.