WAILUKU, Maui, Hawai`i– The Maui County Office of Economic Development (OED) is offering a Grants Training and Workshop on September 17, 2012 from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. at the Hana Community Center Cafeteria.
This workshop is geared toward those who are interested in finding out what kinds of grants are available through OED, how to apply for those OED grants and how the grants process works.
This Training Session will examine:
- Purpose and Availability of OED Funds
- Grant Proposals and Method of Submission
- Compliance for Funding
- Developing Goals and Objectives
- Developing an Effective Budget
- Proper Spending and Accounting
- Reporting Requirements
For more details or to RSVP contact Grants Manager Tina Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org or 270-7992.